Have you lost a laptop and phone?
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned. The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the televis
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned.
The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the television programme Lost.
In addition police have come into possession of a Blackberry mobile phone which does not contain a SIM card. The phone is an 80 900 model, black, with an Orange logo printed on the rear.
Police have been told the phone has been reported as lost and blocked by the contract provider.
You may also want to watch:
"We have been storing both the computer and phone since October of this year, and have made a number of enquiries to identify the owners so far without success," said PC Michael Kearney at Barnstaple Police Station.
"I would urge anyone who recognises the items or who had knowledge of the owners to contact me."
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
PC Kearney can be contacted at Barnstaple Police Station on telephone 08452 777444.