Have you lost a laptop and phone?
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned. The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the televis
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned.
The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the television programme Lost.
In addition police have come into possession of a Blackberry mobile phone which does not contain a SIM card. The phone is an 80 900 model, black, with an Orange logo printed on the rear.
Police have been told the phone has been reported as lost and blocked by the contract provider.
You may also want to watch:
"We have been storing both the computer and phone since October of this year, and have made a number of enquiries to identify the owners so far without success," said PC Michael Kearney at Barnstaple Police Station.
"I would urge anyone who recognises the items or who had knowledge of the owners to contact me."
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 5 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 6 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 7 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 8 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 9 New series of Devon and Cornwall focuses on the Ilfracombe coastline
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
PC Kearney can be contacted at Barnstaple Police Station on telephone 08452 777444.