Have you lost a laptop and phone?
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned. The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the televis
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned.
The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the television programme Lost.
In addition police have come into possession of a Blackberry mobile phone which does not contain a SIM card. The phone is an 80 900 model, black, with an Orange logo printed on the rear.
Police have been told the phone has been reported as lost and blocked by the contract provider.
You may also want to watch:
"We have been storing both the computer and phone since October of this year, and have made a number of enquiries to identify the owners so far without success," said PC Michael Kearney at Barnstaple Police Station.
"I would urge anyone who recognises the items or who had knowledge of the owners to contact me."
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 8 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
PC Kearney can be contacted at Barnstaple Police Station on telephone 08452 777444.