Have you lost a laptop and phone?
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned. The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the televis
POLICE in North Devon are appealing for the owner of a laptop computer and an expensive mobile phone to contact them so the items can be returned.
The silver and grey computer is made by Viglen. A disc found inside it contains audio music from the television programme Lost.
In addition police have come into possession of a Blackberry mobile phone which does not contain a SIM card. The phone is an 80 900 model, black, with an Orange logo printed on the rear.
Police have been told the phone has been reported as lost and blocked by the contract provider.
You may also want to watch:
"We have been storing both the computer and phone since October of this year, and have made a number of enquiries to identify the owners so far without success," said PC Michael Kearney at Barnstaple Police Station.
"I would urge anyone who recognises the items or who had knowledge of the owners to contact me."
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 4 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 5 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 6 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 7 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 8 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 9 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 10 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
PC Kearney can be contacted at Barnstaple Police Station on telephone 08452 777444.