Hatherleigh care village brings 30 new jobs
HATHERLEIGH Care Village, a new �10m development for the retired and elderly, has announced the creation of 30 new jobs for local people. The Village is nearing the end of its 18-month construction period. When finished it will boast a 48-bed nursing hom
HATHERLEIGH Care Village, a new �10m development for the retired and elderly, has announced the creation of 30 new jobs for local people.
The Village is nearing the end of its 18-month construction period. When finished it will boast a 48-bed nursing home alongside 15 'close care' apartments, designed to promote independent living.
It is now recruiting for nursing and care staff from the local area who can help promote the village's ethos of allowing the elderly and retired to 'age without compromise'.
Care Village manager Sue Trott said: "We are near the final stages of construction and are now recruiting nurses and care workers to join our fabulous team."
You may also want to watch:
She said that state of the art facilities at the Village would be also available for all staff members. "Our village has a cinema, restaurant, internet caf� and spa bath. As a company we extend all of these facilities to our staff team, who work exceptionally hard and deserve perks like this"
The Village forms part of a programme of luxury developments across Wales and the South West from PSP Care Villages.
- 1 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 2 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 5 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 6 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 Barnstaple amateur rider achieves lifelong ambition
- 9 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 10 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality