Hatherleigh care village brings 30 new jobs
HATHERLEIGH Care Village, a new �10m development for the retired and elderly, has announced the creation of 30 new jobs for local people. The Village is nearing the end of its 18-month construction period. When finished it will boast a 48-bed nursing hom
HATHERLEIGH Care Village, a new �10m development for the retired and elderly, has announced the creation of 30 new jobs for local people.
The Village is nearing the end of its 18-month construction period. When finished it will boast a 48-bed nursing home alongside 15 'close care' apartments, designed to promote independent living.
It is now recruiting for nursing and care staff from the local area who can help promote the village's ethos of allowing the elderly and retired to 'age without compromise'.
Care Village manager Sue Trott said: "We are near the final stages of construction and are now recruiting nurses and care workers to join our fabulous team."
You may also want to watch:
She said that state of the art facilities at the Village would be also available for all staff members. "Our village has a cinema, restaurant, internet caf� and spa bath. As a company we extend all of these facilities to our staff team, who work exceptionally hard and deserve perks like this"
The Village forms part of a programme of luxury developments across Wales and the South West from PSP Care Villages.
- 1 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 2 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 8 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 9 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer