Hatherleigh care village brings 30 new jobs
HATHERLEIGH Care Village, a new �10m development for the retired and elderly, has announced the creation of 30 new jobs for local people. The Village is nearing the end of its 18-month construction period. When finished it will boast a 48-bed nursing hom
HATHERLEIGH Care Village, a new �10m development for the retired and elderly, has announced the creation of 30 new jobs for local people.
The Village is nearing the end of its 18-month construction period. When finished it will boast a 48-bed nursing home alongside 15 'close care' apartments, designed to promote independent living.
It is now recruiting for nursing and care staff from the local area who can help promote the village's ethos of allowing the elderly and retired to 'age without compromise'.
Care Village manager Sue Trott said: "We are near the final stages of construction and are now recruiting nurses and care workers to join our fabulous team."
You may also want to watch:
She said that state of the art facilities at the Village would be also available for all staff members. "Our village has a cinema, restaurant, internet caf� and spa bath. As a company we extend all of these facilities to our staff team, who work exceptionally hard and deserve perks like this"
The Village forms part of a programme of luxury developments across Wales and the South West from PSP Care Villages.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 6 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 7 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 8 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip