‘Harmful’ drugs stolen from Barnstaple house
Police issue warning after prescription painkillers taken during burglary on Friday.
POLICE in Barnstaple are issuing a warning after potentially harmful drugs were stolen from a house in the town.
The Fentanyl drugs are strong prescription painkillers in the form of patches.
They were stolen from a house during a burglary at a home in Belmont Road between 12.30pm and 1pm on Friday.
The police are warning anyone who has knowledge of this burglary, that these drugs are extremely dangerous in the wrong hands and should not be attempted to be used.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to please call police on 101 and quote CB/12/3980.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 6 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 7 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 8 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality