‘Harmful’ drugs stolen from Barnstaple house
Police issue warning after prescription painkillers taken during burglary on Friday.
POLICE in Barnstaple are issuing a warning after potentially harmful drugs were stolen from a house in the town.
The Fentanyl drugs are strong prescription painkillers in the form of patches.
They were stolen from a house during a burglary at a home in Belmont Road between 12.30pm and 1pm on Friday.
The police are warning anyone who has knowledge of this burglary, that these drugs are extremely dangerous in the wrong hands and should not be attempted to be used.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to please call police on 101 and quote CB/12/3980.
- 1 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes