Halloween fun for Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
Purple (with green mold) Patch: Head for the Merry Harriers this Saturday , November 2.
MERRY Harriers at Woolsery is holding a spooky fund raising bash for the Chemotherapy Appeal this Saturday (November 2).
The Halloween Charity Party kicks off at 7.30pm and includes rock classics from popular local band Ten Feet Tall, plus a home cooked hot supper.
Fancy dress is optional but encouraged with a prize for the scariest Halloween outfit.
“Merry Harriers wanted to organise a good old fashioned party, and to get behind the Chemo Appeal to raise as much money as we can for the new chemotherapy unit,” said Merry Harriers party organiser Edward Serna.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12 per person, to include a hot supper, and available from Merry Harriers on 01237 431611 or email Edward Serna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
- 10 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia