Halloween festival offers spooky fun for all
BIG Sheep ‘spooktacular” will bring out the devil in visitors young and old
THE BIG Sheep theme park is boasting the South West’s biggest Halloween festival, with a host of activities taking place this week – day and night.
Starting tomorrow (Saturday), the Abbotsham attraction is offering visitors of all ages the chance to join in the vampire and werewolf-themed fun, every day until Sunday, October 30.
During the day from 10am, younger visitors to can enjoy pumpkin carving, a spooky treasure hunt, and Halloween rides including a lakeside ghost train, haunted hayride and witches’ flying school for children 3ft tall and over.
There will also be free face painting, as well as prizes for the best fancy dress.
You may also want to watch:
For older visitors, the BIG Sheep is hosting three evening parties taking place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 6.30-10pm.
The parties will feature a Halloween pantomime, haunted house and candle lit tractor trailer ride through the forest. The evenings will culminate in a fancy dress disco with prizes for the best dressed.
- 1 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 2 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 6 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 7 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Tesco launches ‘Buy One to Help A Child’ in North Devon
For tickets and more information, visit www.thebigsheep.co.uk