Halloween festival offers spooky fun for all
BIG Sheep ‘spooktacular” will bring out the devil in visitors young and old
THE BIG Sheep theme park is boasting the South West’s biggest Halloween festival, with a host of activities taking place this week – day and night.
Starting tomorrow (Saturday), the Abbotsham attraction is offering visitors of all ages the chance to join in the vampire and werewolf-themed fun, every day until Sunday, October 30.
During the day from 10am, younger visitors to can enjoy pumpkin carving, a spooky treasure hunt, and Halloween rides including a lakeside ghost train, haunted hayride and witches’ flying school for children 3ft tall and over.
There will also be free face painting, as well as prizes for the best fancy dress.
You may also want to watch:
For older visitors, the BIG Sheep is hosting three evening parties taking place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 6.30-10pm.
The parties will feature a Halloween pantomime, haunted house and candle lit tractor trailer ride through the forest. The evenings will culminate in a fancy dress disco with prizes for the best dressed.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
For tickets and more information, visit www.thebigsheep.co.uk