Hallowe'en fun in Combe Martin
LITTLE ghosties, ghoulies and other beasties turned out in force for Hallowe en in Combe Martin. A children s Hallowe en party at the Castle Inn on Saturday afternoon to raise money for the Combe Martin Wurzels charity for local good causes was followed i
LITTLE ghosties, ghoulies and other beasties turned out in force for Hallowe'en in Combe Martin.
A children's Hallowe'en party at the Castle Inn on Saturday afternoon to raise money for the Combe Martin Wurzels charity for local good causes was followed in the evening by a night time parade organised by the village carnival committee.
After apple bobbing, a spooky disco and other messy Hallowe'en fun many of the youngsters and their parents who attended the party joined in with the parade to the seafront, where a firework display brought the evening to a spectacular close.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 8 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody