Hallowe'en fun in Combe Martin
LITTLE ghosties, ghoulies and other beasties turned out in force for Hallowe en in Combe Martin. A children s Hallowe en party at the Castle Inn on Saturday afternoon to raise money for the Combe Martin Wurzels charity for local good causes was followed i
LITTLE ghosties, ghoulies and other beasties turned out in force for Hallowe'en in Combe Martin.
A children's Hallowe'en party at the Castle Inn on Saturday afternoon to raise money for the Combe Martin Wurzels charity for local good causes was followed in the evening by a night time parade organised by the village carnival committee.
After apple bobbing, a spooky disco and other messy Hallowe'en fun many of the youngsters and their parents who attended the party joined in with the parade to the seafront, where a firework display brought the evening to a spectacular close.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 9 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 10 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton