Hallowe'en fun in Combe Martin
LITTLE ghosties, ghoulies and other beasties turned out in force for Hallowe en in Combe Martin. A children s Hallowe en party at the Castle Inn on Saturday afternoon to raise money for the Combe Martin Wurzels charity for local good causes was followed i
LITTLE ghosties, ghoulies and other beasties turned out in force for Hallowe'en in Combe Martin.
A children's Hallowe'en party at the Castle Inn on Saturday afternoon to raise money for the Combe Martin Wurzels charity for local good causes was followed in the evening by a night time parade organised by the village carnival committee.
After apple bobbing, a spooky disco and other messy Hallowe'en fun many of the youngsters and their parents who attended the party joined in with the parade to the seafront, where a firework display brought the evening to a spectacular close.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 3 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 6 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 7 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 8 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 9 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 10 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'