Half-term dance fun in Barnstaple
HAVING fun will be the top priority at the dance workshop being held this half-term in Barnstaple by the Unlimited Dance Company. The three-day workshop for children will even include a sleep-over on the second night. The event will be taking place on
HAVING fun will be the top priority at the dance workshop being held this half-term in Barnstaple by the Unlimited Dance Company. The three-day workshop for children will even include a sleep-over on the second night.
The event will be taking place on February 15, 17 and 17, for girls and boys aged seven to 12 at the Grosvenor Church in Old Station Road in Barnstaple. The sessions each day will last from 10 am to 3 pm.
"We are very excited about this dance workshop which we hope will be our best yet," said Sarah Elsom, Principal at the Unlimited Dance Company.
"In addition to teaching the children to dance, this time we are also offering 20 children the chance to have a sleep-over after the second day's dancing. This is the first time we have done this, and we expect to have a huge amount of fun, with a disco in the evening, computer games and other activities.
You may also want to watch:
"We can accommodate up to 50 children in the daily dance sessions, and we're delighted to be able to add Indian dance to the list of dance styles they can try out. We will also be doing hip hop dance and cheerleading which are always very popular. The children will then perform a dance display for their parents on the third day."
"Our workshops are always very popular, and we would advise parents to book as soon as possible," says Sarah. "The charges for the three day workshop are �45, or �65 including the sleepover. The children will be sleeping at the Grosvenor Church."
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
All the dance coaches at the Unlimited Dance Company are CRB checked, and experienced in working with young people.
All bookings will be made on a first come, first served basis. Contact Sarah Elsom on 07805 654491 to book a place.