Greens really care
What an abrasive attack on Miranda Cox by Anita Allen in the letters page (“The polls don’t lie”, Opinion, May 29).
Anita Allen lets rip because Miranda Cox is in favour of wind turbines and supports the Green Party.
By and large people who vote for the Green Party genuinely care about nature and wildlife.
The Green Party is the party that springs to mind if you care passionately about these things.
Wind turbines are not perfect but they are supported because they are a clean form of energy. An added bonus is that the power source is free.
You may also want to watch:
I believe UKIP supports fracking, which involves drilling, chemicals and earthquakes!
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer