Greens really care
What an abrasive attack on Miranda Cox by Anita Allen in the letters page (“The polls don’t lie”, Opinion, May 29).
Anita Allen lets rip because Miranda Cox is in favour of wind turbines and supports the Green Party.
By and large people who vote for the Green Party genuinely care about nature and wildlife.
The Green Party is the party that springs to mind if you care passionately about these things.
Wind turbines are not perfect but they are supported because they are a clean form of energy. An added bonus is that the power source is free.
You may also want to watch:
I believe UKIP supports fracking, which involves drilling, chemicals and earthquakes!
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well