Great A Levels at Kingsley School
The entire school sixth form passes their exams
SIXTH Formers at Kingsley School near Bideford have celebrated a fine set of results, with a 100 per cent A Level pass rate.
A total of 89 per cent of the grades were A* to C, with 63 per cent attaining A*, A and B grades plus 28 per cent getting an A* or A.
Top performers were Milo George, who secured two A* and two A grades and is going on to study physics at Birmingham plus Nikita Grimm who gained an A*, two As and a B along with a place at Durham to study Civil Engineering.
“We are delighted with the success of this year group, which was a fairly small cohort with a broad range of ability,” said Headmaster Andy Waters.
You may also want to watch:
“For 95% of them to gain their chosen university places in a year when competition was greater than ever is a tribute to their efforts, and to the dedicated work of their teachers.
“These results show Kingsley’s Sixth Form at its best; the combination of great teaching and hard work brings success in the end.”
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 7 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack