Gold and commemorative coins stolen from Barnstaple home
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after gold jewellery and a commemorative coin collection were stolen from a house in Barnstaple.
Burglars broke into the house in Weirside Way on Friday, October 11, between 3pm and midnight.
The culprits forced their way into the property and rooted through the home.
They took cash, 24 carat gold necklaces and bracelets and some high-value commemorative Peter Rabbit coins.
Detective Constable Ben Cartwright of Barnstaple CID, said: "Please be on the lookout for anyone attempting to sell items like those described at jewellery stores, auction houses or antique stores as they may be stolen."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is urged to contact police by calling 101 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the crime reference CR/092220/19.
Information can also be passed on anonymously to Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111 or visiting the Crimestoppers website.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer