Gold and commemorative coins stolen from Barnstaple home
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after gold jewellery and a commemorative coin collection were stolen from a house in Barnstaple.
Burglars broke into the house in Weirside Way on Friday, October 11, between 3pm and midnight.
The culprits forced their way into the property and rooted through the home.
They took cash, 24 carat gold necklaces and bracelets and some high-value commemorative Peter Rabbit coins.
Detective Constable Ben Cartwright of Barnstaple CID, said: "Please be on the lookout for anyone attempting to sell items like those described at jewellery stores, auction houses or antique stores as they may be stolen."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is urged to contact police by calling 101 or emailing email@example.com, quoting the crime reference CR/092220/19.
Information can also be passed on anonymously to Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111 or visiting the Crimestoppers website.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate