Go green getting to Rosemoor Gardens
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment –but saved two quid on your entry fee too! The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meanin
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment -but saved two quid on your entry fee too!
The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meaning they can enjoy the enchanting garden for just �4.50 when they present a valid bus ticket at the entrance kiosk.
As part of the RHS's environmental driving goal, Rosemoor wants to encourage green travel and increase the number of visitors travelling to the garden by bus.
"We want to encourage our visitors to travel by bus as part of our goal to be kinder to the environment," said Oliver Kite, Visitor Services Supervisor at Rosemoor.
"Stagecoach buses run every two hours from both Exeter and Barnstaple which stop right outside our entrance gates, so travelling by bus couldn't be easier.
"We are delighted to be working with Stagecoach to promote green travel in Devon."
- 1 Two vehicle crash blocks Link Road near Barnstaple
- 2 7 Ways to work on North Devon's beaches in 2022 - Stephanie Conway
- 3 OPINION: An introduction from Torridge council leader Ken James
- 4 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 5 Devon's special educational needs funding ‘broken’
- 6 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 7 Why Lorna gave up working from an office to build a business around passion for surfing
- 8 Snell returns to inspire comfortable win for Bideford
- 9 Holiday firm's New Year gift for hospice
- 10 Nature conservation work in Fremington requires volunteers
Unirider and Megarider tickets may be used on multiple occasions throughout the validity period.