Go green getting to Rosemoor Gardens
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment –but saved two quid on your entry fee too! The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meanin
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment -but saved two quid on your entry fee too!
The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meaning they can enjoy the enchanting garden for just �4.50 when they present a valid bus ticket at the entrance kiosk.
As part of the RHS's environmental driving goal, Rosemoor wants to encourage green travel and increase the number of visitors travelling to the garden by bus.
"We want to encourage our visitors to travel by bus as part of our goal to be kinder to the environment," said Oliver Kite, Visitor Services Supervisor at Rosemoor.
You may also want to watch:
"Stagecoach buses run every two hours from both Exeter and Barnstaple which stop right outside our entrance gates, so travelling by bus couldn't be easier.
"We are delighted to be working with Stagecoach to promote green travel in Devon."
- 1 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Covid-19 roundup: Devon cases fall but follow lockdown rules
- 9 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 10 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
Unirider and Megarider tickets may be used on multiple occasions throughout the validity period.