Go green getting to Rosemoor Gardens
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment –but saved two quid on your entry fee too! The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meanin
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment -but saved two quid on your entry fee too!
The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meaning they can enjoy the enchanting garden for just �4.50 when they present a valid bus ticket at the entrance kiosk.
As part of the RHS's environmental driving goal, Rosemoor wants to encourage green travel and increase the number of visitors travelling to the garden by bus.
"We want to encourage our visitors to travel by bus as part of our goal to be kinder to the environment," said Oliver Kite, Visitor Services Supervisor at Rosemoor.
You may also want to watch:
"Stagecoach buses run every two hours from both Exeter and Barnstaple which stop right outside our entrance gates, so travelling by bus couldn't be easier.
"We are delighted to be working with Stagecoach to promote green travel in Devon."
- 1 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 4 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 5 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 6 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 7 Motorcyclist denied dangerous driving after quad bike crash
- 8 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 9 Hospice volunteer reaches out to 325 bereaved people during lockdown
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
Unirider and Megarider tickets may be used on multiple occasions throughout the validity period.