Go green getting to Rosemoor Gardens
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment –but saved two quid on your entry fee too! The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meanin
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment -but saved two quid on your entry fee too!
The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meaning they can enjoy the enchanting garden for just �4.50 when they present a valid bus ticket at the entrance kiosk.
As part of the RHS's environmental driving goal, Rosemoor wants to encourage green travel and increase the number of visitors travelling to the garden by bus.
"We want to encourage our visitors to travel by bus as part of our goal to be kinder to the environment," said Oliver Kite, Visitor Services Supervisor at Rosemoor.
You may also want to watch:
"Stagecoach buses run every two hours from both Exeter and Barnstaple which stop right outside our entrance gates, so travelling by bus couldn't be easier.
"We are delighted to be working with Stagecoach to promote green travel in Devon."
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Bideford's Millbrook Dairy awarded its first star at Great Taste Awards
- 9 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 10 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
Unirider and Megarider tickets may be used on multiple occasions throughout the validity period.