Go green getting to Rosemoor Gardens
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment –but saved two quid on your entry fee too! The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meanin
TRAVEL by bus to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington and enjoy its 65 acres knowing you have not only helped the environment -but saved two quid on your entry fee too!
The attraction has teamed up with Stagecoach to offer adult visitors �2 off entry, meaning they can enjoy the enchanting garden for just �4.50 when they present a valid bus ticket at the entrance kiosk.
As part of the RHS's environmental driving goal, Rosemoor wants to encourage green travel and increase the number of visitors travelling to the garden by bus.
"We want to encourage our visitors to travel by bus as part of our goal to be kinder to the environment," said Oliver Kite, Visitor Services Supervisor at Rosemoor.
You may also want to watch:
"Stagecoach buses run every two hours from both Exeter and Barnstaple which stop right outside our entrance gates, so travelling by bus couldn't be easier.
"We are delighted to be working with Stagecoach to promote green travel in Devon."
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
Unirider and Megarider tickets may be used on multiple occasions throughout the validity period.