Global sportswear brand comes to Bideford
Nike to open discount store at Atlantic Village later this month
ONE of the world’s most famous sports brands is set to open a new store in Bideford later this month.
Nike Factory Store will open its doors at Atlantic Village on Thursday, March 17, offering sportswear, footwear, sports equipment, apparel, and accessories for a wide range of sports including football and running.
Centre manager Jane Mcleod, said: “We are very excited to welcome one of the world’s biggest brands to Atlantic Village.
“Nike Factory Store will greatly enhance and compliment the existing Atlantic Village offering.”
You may also want to watch:
Atlantic Village is currently home to around 35 famous name outlet stores, offering discounts of up to 50 per cent of the recommended retail price.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience