Global sportswear brand comes to Bideford
Nike to open discount store at Atlantic Village later this month
ONE of the world’s most famous sports brands is set to open a new store in Bideford later this month.
Nike Factory Store will open its doors at Atlantic Village on Thursday, March 17, offering sportswear, footwear, sports equipment, apparel, and accessories for a wide range of sports including football and running.
Centre manager Jane Mcleod, said: “We are very excited to welcome one of the world’s biggest brands to Atlantic Village.
“Nike Factory Store will greatly enhance and compliment the existing Atlantic Village offering.”
You may also want to watch:
Atlantic Village is currently home to around 35 famous name outlet stores, offering discounts of up to 50 per cent of the recommended retail price.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new