Give healing a try
We are the Bideford Healing Group, giving healing by the laying on of hands, and we thank the Gazette for announcing our healing sessions on its What’s On page.
Our group was started in the year 2000 by experienced healers Hilda Howe and Joan Gristwood. We wanted to make healing available to anyone seeking help without feeling it necessary to attend a particular church.
There are now eight healers in the group. All have years of experience, are fully insured and registered, and gladly give their time and energies freely.
All donations go to North Devon Hospice and The Bideford Sea Cadets. We are proud to say that we have been able to give many hundreds of pounds to these very worthy organisations over the past 12 years.
Why not come along to the Sea Cadets building in Victoria Park, Bideford, on Wednesday between 10am and noon? You will be warmly invited to chat to the healers and enjoy tea and biscuits if you wish.
Should you be interested in finding out more, please telephone Hilda on 01237 471964 or Joan on 012471 860018.
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 3 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 4 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 5 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 6 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 7 OPINION: Realising the full potential of the Celtic Sea - Selaine Saxby
- 8 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple
- 9 OPINION: Channel your inner Wim Hof in Saunton this weekend
- 10 Hip-hop comes to Torrington Dental Practice
Bideford Healing Group