Give healing a try
We are the Bideford Healing Group, giving healing by the laying on of hands, and we thank the Gazette for announcing our healing sessions on its What’s On page.
Our group was started in the year 2000 by experienced healers Hilda Howe and Joan Gristwood. We wanted to make healing available to anyone seeking help without feeling it necessary to attend a particular church.
There are now eight healers in the group. All have years of experience, are fully insured and registered, and gladly give their time and energies freely.
All donations go to North Devon Hospice and The Bideford Sea Cadets. We are proud to say that we have been able to give many hundreds of pounds to these very worthy organisations over the past 12 years.
Why not come along to the Sea Cadets building in Victoria Park, Bideford, on Wednesday between 10am and noon? You will be warmly invited to chat to the healers and enjoy tea and biscuits if you wish.
You may also want to watch:
Should you be interested in finding out more, please telephone Hilda on 01237 471964 or Joan on 012471 860018.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
Bideford Healing Group