Give harvest praise over a pint
Special Chulmleigh harvest festival in aid of Children’s Hospice South West
CHILDREN’S Hospice South West supporters in Chulmleigh are inviting pub goers to give praise over a pint at a special harvest festival event taking place later this month.
The Old Court House is hosting the service, auction and supper on Wednesday, October 26.
The event starts at 8pm with a short service by hospice chaplain Geoff Phillips, followed by two traditional harvest hymns.
An auction of produce, pledges and promises will begin at 8.45pm, with a supper at 9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The evening will finish with a presentation of the proceeds from the auction, along with donations from the Nipple Counters and the weekly quiz teams to the Chulmleigh Friends of Children’s Hospice South West.
For more information or to donate a pledge, telephone Bridget Rendall on (01769) 580522; Diana Sweeney on 581471 or Sam Moyse on 580045.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl