Give harvest praise over a pint
Special Chulmleigh harvest festival in aid of Children’s Hospice South West
CHILDREN’S Hospice South West supporters in Chulmleigh are inviting pub goers to give praise over a pint at a special harvest festival event taking place later this month.
The Old Court House is hosting the service, auction and supper on Wednesday, October 26.
The event starts at 8pm with a short service by hospice chaplain Geoff Phillips, followed by two traditional harvest hymns.
An auction of produce, pledges and promises will begin at 8.45pm, with a supper at 9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The evening will finish with a presentation of the proceeds from the auction, along with donations from the Nipple Counters and the weekly quiz teams to the Chulmleigh Friends of Children’s Hospice South West.
For more information or to donate a pledge, telephone Bridget Rendall on (01769) 580522; Diana Sweeney on 581471 or Sam Moyse on 580045.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty