Give blood this month – save a life
- Credit: Archant
Blood donor sessions are taking place throughout North Devon.
PEOPLE in North Devon are being urged to give blood this month.
Sessions are being held in various locations throughout August and anyone aged between 17 and 65 and in general good health could potentially start saving lives by becoming a blood donor.
For more information or to book an appointment visit www.blood.co.uk or contact 0300 1232323.
Local sessions are taking place as follows:
You may also want to watch:
August 2: St George’s School, Northam 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 5: Bideford Pollyfield Centre, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
August 8: Braunton Parish Hall, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 12: Roundswell Community Centre, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 14: Barnstaple Christ Church, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 26: Bideford Pollyfield Centre, 9.15am – 11.45am, 1.15pm – 3.15pm.
August 29: Torrington School, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.