Give blood this month – save a life
- Credit: Archant
Blood donor sessions are taking place throughout North Devon.
PEOPLE in North Devon are being urged to give blood this month.
Sessions are being held in various locations throughout August and anyone aged between 17 and 65 and in general good health could potentially start saving lives by becoming a blood donor.
For more information or to book an appointment visit www.blood.co.uk or contact 0300 1232323.
Local sessions are taking place as follows:
You may also want to watch:
August 2: St George’s School, Northam 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 5: Bideford Pollyfield Centre, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
August 8: Braunton Parish Hall, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 12: Roundswell Community Centre, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 14: Barnstaple Christ Church, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.
August 26: Bideford Pollyfield Centre, 9.15am – 11.45am, 1.15pm – 3.15pm.
August 29: Torrington School, 1pm-3.15pm, 5pm – 7.15pm.