Give blood before jetting off on hols
Please give blood: People across North Devon have been invited to give blood before jetting off on their summer holidays.
NHS Blood and Transplant has reminded local donors not to forget to donate before the busy period and especially since there are restrictions on donating after travelling to certain parts of the world.
Donor sessions are being held in Barnstaple on Wednesday, July 6 at Roundswell Community Centre and on Wednesday, July 13 at Christ Church in Bear Street.
There is a session at the Pollyfield Centre in Bideford on Friday, July 15 and at the Landmark in Ilfracombe on July 21 and 22. The Methodist Hall in South Molton will also hold a session on July 27.
Sessions at every venue run from 1-3.15pm and again at 5-7.15pm.
To book an appointment call the Donor Line on 0300 123 23 23 or visit www.blood.co.uk.
- 1 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 2 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 3 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 4 OPINION: Realising the full potential of the Celtic Sea - Selaine Saxby
- 5 Hip-hop comes to Torrington Dental Practice
- 6 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 7 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 8 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 9 Bring the children to see Santa at Chivenor Christmas Craft Market
- 10 Get dressed up to Race the Reindeer in Bideford this Christmas