Give blood before jetting off on hols
Please give blood: People across North Devon have been invited to give blood before jetting off on their summer holidays.
NHS Blood and Transplant has reminded local donors not to forget to donate before the busy period and especially since there are restrictions on donating after travelling to certain parts of the world.
Donor sessions are being held in Barnstaple on Wednesday, July 6 at Roundswell Community Centre and on Wednesday, July 13 at Christ Church in Bear Street.
There is a session at the Pollyfield Centre in Bideford on Friday, July 15 and at the Landmark in Ilfracombe on July 21 and 22. The Methodist Hall in South Molton will also hold a session on July 27.
Sessions at every venue run from 1-3.15pm and again at 5-7.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
To book an appointment call the Donor Line on 0300 123 23 23 or visit www.blood.co.uk.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 4 Candidates for police and crime commissioner have their say
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home
- 7 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 8 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 9 Ilfracombe Drive-In Cinema returns this May
- 10 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'