Girls get to go glam in Barnstaple tonight!
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday). The Girls Night Out fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year s autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas. Bar
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday).
The "Girls' Night Out" fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year's autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas.
Barnstaple shops Posh Boutique and Boutique 28 promise to deliver a fabulous collection of glamorous party wear, day wear and pure grown up elegance. Expect to see plenty of sequins, sparkles and sumptuous fabrics with a cheeky dash of 80's power glam.
The ticket-only event is being held at the Barnstaple Hotel in Braunston Road in aid of local charity Amigos, which is building the Kira Farm Training Centre to help vulnerable young people in Uganda.
The yuletide special, the third show held in aid of the charity, is being hosted by ITV Westcountry's Seth Conway.
Tickets cost �12 and are available from Posh Boutique, Boutique 28, Catherine Bishop and Golds.
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 3 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 4 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 5 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 6 OPINION: Support North Devon's fantastic live music venues - Andy McAuley
- 7 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple
- 8 OPINION: Channel your inner Wim Hof in Saunton this weekend
- 9 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 10 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant