Girls get to go glam in Barnstaple tonight!
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday). The Girls Night Out fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year s autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas. Bar
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday).
The "Girls' Night Out" fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year's autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas.
Barnstaple shops Posh Boutique and Boutique 28 promise to deliver a fabulous collection of glamorous party wear, day wear and pure grown up elegance. Expect to see plenty of sequins, sparkles and sumptuous fabrics with a cheeky dash of 80's power glam.
The ticket-only event is being held at the Barnstaple Hotel in Braunston Road in aid of local charity Amigos, which is building the Kira Farm Training Centre to help vulnerable young people in Uganda.
You may also want to watch:
The yuletide special, the third show held in aid of the charity, is being hosted by ITV Westcountry's Seth Conway.
Tickets cost �12 and are available from Posh Boutique, Boutique 28, Catherine Bishop and Golds.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land