Girls get to go glam in Barnstaple tonight!
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday). The Girls Night Out fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year s autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas. Bar
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday).
The "Girls' Night Out" fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year's autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas.
Barnstaple shops Posh Boutique and Boutique 28 promise to deliver a fabulous collection of glamorous party wear, day wear and pure grown up elegance. Expect to see plenty of sequins, sparkles and sumptuous fabrics with a cheeky dash of 80's power glam.
The ticket-only event is being held at the Barnstaple Hotel in Braunston Road in aid of local charity Amigos, which is building the Kira Farm Training Centre to help vulnerable young people in Uganda.
You may also want to watch:
The yuletide special, the third show held in aid of the charity, is being hosted by ITV Westcountry's Seth Conway.
Tickets cost �12 and are available from Posh Boutique, Boutique 28, Catherine Bishop and Golds.
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 9 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 10 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety