Girls get to go glam in Barnstaple tonight!
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday). The Girls Night Out fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year s autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas. Bar
AN evening of glitz and glamour for the girls is being held in Barnstaple tonight (Thursday).
The "Girls' Night Out" fashion and fundraising event will showcase this year's autumn and winter catwalk trends available in local boutiques this Christmas.
Barnstaple shops Posh Boutique and Boutique 28 promise to deliver a fabulous collection of glamorous party wear, day wear and pure grown up elegance. Expect to see plenty of sequins, sparkles and sumptuous fabrics with a cheeky dash of 80's power glam.
The ticket-only event is being held at the Barnstaple Hotel in Braunston Road in aid of local charity Amigos, which is building the Kira Farm Training Centre to help vulnerable young people in Uganda.
You may also want to watch:
The yuletide special, the third show held in aid of the charity, is being hosted by ITV Westcountry's Seth Conway.
Tickets cost �12 and are available from Posh Boutique, Boutique 28, Catherine Bishop and Golds.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 7 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor