Girl, 11, injured after being hit by car in Bideford
- Credit: Archant
Police called to Clovelly Road in Bideford this afternoon (Thursday) after reports of a collision involving a child pedestrian.
An 11-year-old child was involved in a collision with a car in Bideford this afternoon (Thursday).
Paramedics and police were called to the incident involving the child pedestrian at around 3.20pm to the scene near the First In Last Out pub in Clovelly Road.
The young girl was taken to Bideford Hospital’s minor injuries unit.
A police spokesman said it was not known if the driver of the silver Nissan micra was hurt.
You may also want to watch:
Check back for more as we have it.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 6 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon