Get your nails done at new Petroc Barnstaple salon
A brand new nail salon to train students and cater to the public has opened at Petroc in Barnstaple. The Nail Bar on the college s main Sticklepath campus is a new purpose built facility holding 15 nail stations where nail technicians of the future will b
A brand new nail salon to train students and cater to the public has opened at Petroc in Barnstaple.
The Nail Bar on the college's main Sticklepath campus is a new purpose built facility holding 15 nail stations where nail technicians of the future will be refining their skills.
The salon is also open to the public, who can book an appointment to have their nails done by trainee students at a competitive price under expert supervision.
The City and Guilds Level 2 in Nail Technology is a brand new course offered by Petroc and was developed after research showed nail treatments were a growing industry and that good nail technicians are in great demand by employers.
You may also want to watch:
The students study acrylic, fibreglass and gel nail extensions along with nail art, health and safety, customer service skills, stock control and client consultation. Students are assessed on practical skills and written assignments.
For more information about the course or to book an appointment contact Jenny Spring on (01271) 338072.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 9 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand