Get your nails done at new Petroc Barnstaple salon
A brand new nail salon to train students and cater to the public has opened at Petroc in Barnstaple. The Nail Bar on the college s main Sticklepath campus is a new purpose built facility holding 15 nail stations where nail technicians of the future will b
A brand new nail salon to train students and cater to the public has opened at Petroc in Barnstaple.
The Nail Bar on the college's main Sticklepath campus is a new purpose built facility holding 15 nail stations where nail technicians of the future will be refining their skills.
The salon is also open to the public, who can book an appointment to have their nails done by trainee students at a competitive price under expert supervision.
The City and Guilds Level 2 in Nail Technology is a brand new course offered by Petroc and was developed after research showed nail treatments were a growing industry and that good nail technicians are in great demand by employers.
You may also want to watch:
The students study acrylic, fibreglass and gel nail extensions along with nail art, health and safety, customer service skills, stock control and client consultation. Students are assessed on practical skills and written assignments.
For more information about the course or to book an appointment contact Jenny Spring on (01271) 338072.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 4 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 8 Calls to reject latest bid for new homes at Chivenor Cross
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple