Get ready for the big Bake Off
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Amateur bakers reminded to submit their cakes in time for competition judging on Friday.
ASPIRING bakers are reminded to get their mixing bowls out ahead of the first ever Great Barum Bake Off this week.
The Valentine’s-themed event takes place at the Shopmobility Centre in Barnstaple on Friday but entries must be submitted tomorrow (Thursday), from 1-4pm, or on Friday morning by prior arrangement.
Competition organisers Go North Devon said around 20 people had already filled in registration forms, although there was still time for people to enter.
Judging takes place on Friday morning and cakes entered will be used for a coffee and cake fundraiser being held to raise money for the charity later that day.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on how to enter call 01271 328866 or visit the Shopmobility Centre in Albert Lane.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment