Get ready for Sport Relief
Choose from one of three fund-raising Miles in North Devon.
SPORT Relief comes to North Devon on Sunday, with three runs in the region certain to put plenty of fun in fund-raising.
Miles are being held in Barnstaple’s Rock Park from 10am-2pm; Bideford’s Victoria Park from 12noon-4pm; and at Shebbear College, from 10am-2pm
Entrants don’t have to be sporty and can choose to compete in either a one, three or six mile race.
The family-friendly event is open to all and more than one million men, women and children are expected to take part in Mile events all over the UK this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The money raised will help to change lives at home as well as in some of the world’s poorest countries.
For more information about the starting times of each mile, or to enter, visit www.sportrelief.com
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 5 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 10 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses