Get cracking with your egg cosy creations for Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
Crafty competition launched for the best Easter-themed egg cosy creations.
THE hospital charity is organising a fun and egg-citing egg cosy competition for the Chemotherapy Appeal.
This is an opportunity for anyone to show off their exceptional talents to make an extravagant egg cosy for Easter and raise money for the appeal.
The competition is open to all, from schools and community groups to brownies, cubs, scouts and guides, Women’s Institute or craft groups.
The entry deadline is 2pm on Friday, April 4. Please send your entry to the Fundraising Office at the North Devon District Hospital, Barnstaple, EX31 4JB.
You may also want to watch:
Ensure you pin your name and telephone number onto your entry. All entries will then put into a tombola with a chocolate egg in aid of the North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal from April 7-17 in the hospital main foyer (Level 2) and the Hospital’s Moment to Eat Restaurant on Level 0.
Lindsay Stanbury, Deputy Divisional General Manager came up with the idea, and her mother Di Blackmore, the Appledore Knitters and the Chemotherapy Nurses have already started making them.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 5 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 6 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 7 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 8 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
For more information, please contact the Hospital Charity Fundraising Team on 01271 311772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.