Garden party will be part of West Buckland Festival
AS part of this year s West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13. If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual anim
AS part of this year's West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13.
If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual animals this garden party is for you.
As well as the chance to walk around the lake and the grounds of Pound Barn there will be the opportunity for adults and children alike to see Llamas, Shetland ponies, Beagles, small pigs, rare poultry, gun dogs, goats, toy horses, wildfowl, Bengal finches and more.
Cream teas or barbecue sausage rolls and ice cream will be served.
You may also want to watch:
A small bouncy castle, for young children will also be available and there will be various other stalls.
Tickets cost �3 each with all proceeds going to Help For Heroes and St Peter's Church, West Buckland.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 4 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Times Past: How South Molton centrepiece came to be
- 7 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 8 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 9 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 10 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
For full details of all the Events at the West Buckland Festival call Sue on (0159 760426.