Garden party will be part of West Buckland Festival
AS part of this year s West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13. If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual anim
AS part of this year's West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13.
If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual animals this garden party is for you.
As well as the chance to walk around the lake and the grounds of Pound Barn there will be the opportunity for adults and children alike to see Llamas, Shetland ponies, Beagles, small pigs, rare poultry, gun dogs, goats, toy horses, wildfowl, Bengal finches and more.
Cream teas or barbecue sausage rolls and ice cream will be served.
You may also want to watch:
A small bouncy castle, for young children will also be available and there will be various other stalls.
Tickets cost �3 each with all proceeds going to Help For Heroes and St Peter's Church, West Buckland.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 4 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 5 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 6 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
For full details of all the Events at the West Buckland Festival call Sue on (0159 760426.