Garden party will be part of West Buckland Festival
AS part of this year s West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13. If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual anim
AS part of this year's West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13.
If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual animals this garden party is for you.
As well as the chance to walk around the lake and the grounds of Pound Barn there will be the opportunity for adults and children alike to see Llamas, Shetland ponies, Beagles, small pigs, rare poultry, gun dogs, goats, toy horses, wildfowl, Bengal finches and more.
Cream teas or barbecue sausage rolls and ice cream will be served.
You may also want to watch:
A small bouncy castle, for young children will also be available and there will be various other stalls.
Tickets cost �3 each with all proceeds going to Help For Heroes and St Peter's Church, West Buckland.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 3 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 9 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
For full details of all the Events at the West Buckland Festival call Sue on (0159 760426.