Garden party will be part of West Buckland Festival
AS part of this year s West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13. If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual anim
AS part of this year's West Buckland Festival, Pound Barn, in West Buckland, the home of Mr and Paul Mrs Ellis, will be open to all visitors on the afternoon of Sunday, September 13.
If you enjoy seeing and talking with the owners of rare or unusual animals this garden party is for you.
As well as the chance to walk around the lake and the grounds of Pound Barn there will be the opportunity for adults and children alike to see Llamas, Shetland ponies, Beagles, small pigs, rare poultry, gun dogs, goats, toy horses, wildfowl, Bengal finches and more.
Cream teas or barbecue sausage rolls and ice cream will be served.
You may also want to watch:
A small bouncy castle, for young children will also be available and there will be various other stalls.
Tickets cost �3 each with all proceeds going to Help For Heroes and St Peter's Church, West Buckland.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
For full details of all the Events at the West Buckland Festival call Sue on (0159 760426.