Garden party in aid of historic Eggesford church
THE beautiful landscaped gardens of The Old Glebe in Eggesford will be the setting for a Grand Garden Fete which takes place from 2pm to 5.30pm on Saturday of next week, May 22.. The gardens are well known for the fabulous collection of rhododendrons an
THE beautiful landscaped gardens of The Old Glebe in Eggesford will be the setting for a Grand Garden Fete which takes place from 2pm to 5.30pm on Saturday of next week, May 22..
The gardens are well known for the fabulous collection of rhododendrons and azaleas and should be looking splendid at this time of year.
With a wide range of attractions including craft, plants and produce stalls, a bouncy castle and traditional fun and games such as skittles, bash the rat and the incredible human fruit machine, there is sure to be something that will appeal to the whole family.
To make the afternoon go with a swing there will be musical entertainment from some of North Devon's finest young musicians as members of YMS (Young Musician Support) will be playing throughout the afternoon. YMS is a charity that provides support for talented young musicians in North Devon and they will also benefit from this fund raising event.
You may also want to watch:
More entertainment is guaranteed as Winkleigh Morris dancers will also be performing. Refreshments will be available including delicious Dunstaple Farm ice-cream.
Funds raised from the event will go towards maintaining the historic All Saints Church at Eggesford. Entrance to the fete is free but there will be small charge for car parking.
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 5 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 6 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 7 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 8 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 9 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising
- 10 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
The Old Glebe is just off the A377 Exeter to Barnstaple Road at Eggesford Station. The Old Glebe is approx half-a-mile from Eggesford Garden & Country Centre
For further information please contact Derrick Dyer at Eggesford Garden Centre - 01769 580250