Funding available for town and parish councils
- Credit: Archant
The £56k pot aims to encourage parishes to work together on projects.
A FUNDING pot of more than £56,000 is available to town and parish councils to encourage them to work together.
The Town and Parish (TAP) Fund is available to parishes that can show they are working in partnership with each other.
The fund was launched by Devon County Council and is managed locally by Torridge District Council.
Devon County Council has pledged £1 per elector which has been topped up by 10p per elector by Torridge District Council.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Philip Collins, leader of Torridge, said: “We want to see local parishes working together for the benefit of all, sharing ideas and improving their communities.
“The money will only be there until next April, so I urge parishes to get their applications in sooner rather than later.”
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
For more information contact Malcolm Harris on 01237 428756 or email Malcolm.email@example.com.