Funded internships for graduates
Opportunities for graduates in North Devon to apply for a funded internship in Dublin
GRADUATES in the South West are being offered the opportunity to apply for a nine week funded internship in Dublin.
The GVI Academy, who organise internships abroad, are looking for graduates from Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset to apply for this brand new scheme.
The internships will offer varied roles within the third sector, mainly in marketing, and will enable motivated graduates to work with charities and NGOs.
This new programme, called GAIN, is funded by the European Union’s lifelong learning initiative, and will enable graduates to gain experience and network within their chosen career field.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the scheme you must hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), be a UK resident with EU citizenship, and must not currently be employed in the field in which you were trained.
Participants must also be able to commit to the entire nine week internship period, commencing on the March 31 and ending on June 2.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
To apply, send a CV and cover letter detailing why you are interested in this opportunity to Leonardo@academyinternships.com or phone Laura Pope on 0208 1335919.