Fun day and art auction at Tapeley Park
TAPELEY Park at Instow will be the venue for a family fun day and art auction on April 24 in aid of earthquake victims in L Aquila, Italy and Haiti. Renowned artists and musicians will run workshops during the day and there will loads of family entertain
TAPELEY Park at Instow will be the venue for a family fun day and art auction on April 24 in aid of earthquake victims in L'Aquila, Italy and Haiti.
Renowned artists and musicians will run workshops during the day and there will loads of family entertainment.
The event is being run by Art Minerva and the Gesar Foundation, a children's charity, with support from Hector Christie, of Tapeley Park.
Among the artists running workshops will be Master Society portraitist Barbara Hamilton.
You may also want to watch:
The auction will begin at 6.30pm and feature artwork collected from painters with international reputations.
More details of the fund-raising day will be released nearer the time.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 Staff at Wimpy Barnstaple receive special bonus
- 5 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby receives parliamentary promotion
- 7 Dignitaries formally open Penrose Almshouses in Barnstaple
- 8 Mercy for Lynton farm shop keeper who grew cannabis
- 9 Extinction Rebellion celebrate Big Green Week in Barnstaple
- 10 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction