Fun at the Milky Way
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary – along with their fellow Rotarians – for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their exc
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary - along with their fellow Rotarians - for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their excess energy, when they again opened the doors of the Milky Way for special needs families to come and enjoy themselves.
Despite the weather there were a lot of happy faces around and the archery was once again a focus of attention for those with a competitive edge, and the trophies presented were well received. I know many of our Autistic group were there and having a chance to meet up. Thank you to all concerned for your hard worK.
You may also want to watch:
North Devon Forum for Autism and Related Behaviours
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 7 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 8 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody