Fun at the Milky Way
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary – along with their fellow Rotarians – for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their exc
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary - along with their fellow Rotarians - for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their excess energy, when they again opened the doors of the Milky Way for special needs families to come and enjoy themselves.
Despite the weather there were a lot of happy faces around and the archery was once again a focus of attention for those with a competitive edge, and the trophies presented were well received. I know many of our Autistic group were there and having a chance to meet up. Thank you to all concerned for your hard worK.
You may also want to watch:
North Devon Forum for Autism and Related Behaviours
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 6 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 7 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 8 Meet former Children's Laureate Michael Morpurgo in Barnstaple
- 9 Barnstaple Waterstones to host first event since March 2020
- 10 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station