Fun at the Milky Way
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary – along with their fellow Rotarians – for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their exc
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary - along with their fellow Rotarians - for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their excess energy, when they again opened the doors of the Milky Way for special needs families to come and enjoy themselves.
Despite the weather there were a lot of happy faces around and the archery was once again a focus of attention for those with a competitive edge, and the trophies presented were well received. I know many of our Autistic group were there and having a chance to meet up. Thank you to all concerned for your hard worK.
You may also want to watch:
North Devon Forum for Autism and Related Behaviours
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer