Fun at the Milky Way
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary – along with their fellow Rotarians – for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their exc
SIR - iwould like to congratulate the Stanbury family and Bideford Bridge Rotary - along with their fellow Rotarians - for the recent fun night which gave us all a chance to meet, socialise and let the more energetic members of the family use up their excess energy, when they again opened the doors of the Milky Way for special needs families to come and enjoy themselves.
Despite the weather there were a lot of happy faces around and the archery was once again a focus of attention for those with a competitive edge, and the trophies presented were well received. I know many of our Autistic group were there and having a chance to meet up. Thank you to all concerned for your hard worK.
You may also want to watch:
North Devon Forum for Autism and Related Behaviours
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land