Full Somersault Festival line up announced
- Credit: Archant
North Devon festival headlined by Jack Johnson and Ben Howard announces support acts.
THE full line up for a brand new festival in North Devon has been announced this morning (Tuesday).
Earlier this month the Gazette revealed Jack Johnson and Ben Howard would be headlining the brand new Somersault festival at Castle Hill Estate, Filliegh, in July.
On Saturday, Jack Johnson will be joined on stage by Grammy Award nominated Afro-blues duo Amadou & Mariam, and BBC Sound of 2014’s long listed Nick Mulvey.
Also supporting will be Bombino, Neil Halstead, and Crowns.
On Sunday, Ben Howard will be joined by Canadian band Half Moon Run who’s single Full Circle is currently A listed on Radio One.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside them will be Welsh indie four-piece Catfish and the Bottlemen, and North Carolina’s eclectic festival-goers Hiss Golden Messenger.
Sierra Leone’s Refugee All Stars, formed of a group of refugees displaced to Guinea during the Sierra Leone civil war will be bringing a special brand of reggae.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
As well as music over the weekend, the festival from July 17-21 will also include trips out to the North Devon coast, outdoor activities, fireside feasts and more.
Somersault Festival’s nominated charity is Surfers Against Sewage. Limited super early bird tickets cost £39.50 for a day or £99.50 for a weekend.
For full ticket details and more info please visit: www.somersaultfestival.com.