Man dies following A39 crash near Arlington
- Credit: Matt Smart
A man has died following a road accident on the A39 earlier this month.
Samuel Thomas from Redruth was driving the Rover 25 involved in a two-vehicle collision at Beccott Cross near Arlington on Tuesday, July 9.
The 77-year-old's car collided with a black Land Rover Freelander.
He and a passenger were both taken to hospital, but police have since been informed that Mr Thomas died in hospital on Monday, July 15, as a result of injuries sustained in the crash.
The Land Rover driver was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Police have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to the accident. Anyone who saw what happened and has not yet spoken to officers should contact police, giving the log number 242 of July 9.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 Candidates for police and crime commissioner have their say
- 6 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home
- 7 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 8 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'
- 9 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 10 Ilfracombe Drive-In Cinema returns this May