SIR - Mr Purser of Landkey drew attention to the fact that the UKIP party leader, Lord Pearson, recently invited the Dutch politician Geert Wilders to show his anti-Islam film in the House of Lords. He goes on to say make your choice (in the election) wi
SIR - Mr Purser of Landkey drew attention to the fact that the UKIP party leader, Lord Pearson, recently invited the Dutch politician Geert Wilders to show his anti-Islam film in the House of Lords.
He goes on to say "make your choice (in the election) with your eyes and ears open" - an elegant caution.
UKIP doesn't just "claim" to be non-racist. Among our candidates in this General Election are some who are black, some who are Asian, some who are Muslim... people of all kinds, who want to stand up for the UK's independence, our democracy and our way of life.
What all kinds of people agree on in this country today is that uncontrolled mass immigration is a huge concern. I have heard this from a white ornithologist on Bodmin Moor, an Asian businessman in the Midlands and an African-Caribbean social worker in Bristol.
You may also want to watch:
For many years, discussion of the Government's policy of mass immigration was suppressed, through fear of "racism." It is the settled communities of immigrants who have most to lose from this.
Geert Wilders has a view on Islam, which he should be allowed to express. He is not just some crank. He is, in fact, likely to be the next Prime Minister of the Netherlands, a famously liberal country which is now extremely worried about its future.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 4 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Times Past: How South Molton centrepiece came to be
- 7 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 8 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 9 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 10 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief
UKIP is a party which refuses to be intimidated into politically correct silence - on the EU, on immigration, or on any other subject that the people of this country (whatever their colour or faith) are legitimately concerned about.
Perhaps Mr Purser will join us?
for North Devon,