Free high ropes sessions for fund raisers at charity event
ANYONE with a head for heights and a desire for a free session at the Ultimate High near Abbotsham is invited to collect plenty of sponsorship and go along on Sunday, August 2. It is the annual event for POPSI (Parents Of Premature and Sick Infants) which
ANYONE with a head for heights and a desire for a free session at the Ultimate High near Abbotsham is invited to collect plenty of sponsorship and go along on Sunday, August 2.
It is the annual event for POPSI (Parents Of Premature and Sick Infants) which helps raise money for the special Care Baby Unit in Barnstaple.
Russ Johns has kindly offered the use of the only high rope centre in Devon for the day and it is free to take part for anyone aged nine years or above.
The baby charity was reformed in 2006 and is currently run by Amanda Staddon, Caroline Williams and Chiara Magarotto, who have all had premature or poorly newborns cared for at the unit at North Devon District Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
In the past three years the group has raised more than �13,000 but hopes to top �15,000 or even more by the end of this year.
The only requirement to join the event is to raise as much sponsorship as you can. Anyone interested should contact Caroline on 07779 221551 or email Chiara at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president