Free day to celebrate museum’s success
The Museum of British Surfing has been filming with national television programmes this week and is offering a free day for locals to celebrate its success.
The Museum of British Surfing will be holding a free day for local people on Monday in conjunction with the Gazette.
Anyone from the EX33, EX34, EX31 and EX32 postcode areas will be able to enter the museum for free from 11am-6pm.
The museum has enjoyed more than 1,300 visitors since its opening on Good Friday and will also be making several television appearances later this year.
On Friday, the Antique’s Roads Trip team filmed the museum with presenter Charles Hanson, which will be shown in the late Autumn on BBC2.
You may also want to watch:
BBC’s The One Show will also be visiting the museum in July with Dan Snow.
For more information on the local’s go free day, and to get your free entry code, see the Surf Scene on page 79 of this week’s Gazette (May 2).
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 6 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'
- 7 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 8 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home