Four stars for Woolacombe hotel
The Watersmeet Hotel celebrates after achieving an extra star with the AA.
THE Watersmeet Hotel in Woolacombe has been awarded a four star rating by AA hotel services, as well as another AA rosette for its restaurant.
The hotel, which was previously a three star, was awarded the new star rating following a recent inspection, and now possesses two AA rosettes for its restaurant.
The inspection praised the hotel for the friendliness of its staff and the great service it offers, as well as the standard of the fine dining.
The hotel already holds the Certificate of Excellence 2012 award from Trip Advisor.
You may also want to watch:
Hotel owner Amanda James said: “We are delighted to be awarded both accolades following the inspection, it is an incredible achievement, however most of the hard work and recognition goes to the staff of course.
“Although we are now a four star hotel we will not be increasing our prices, offering peace of mind to all our loyal customers albeit offering even better value for money.”
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's