Four stars for Woolacombe hotel
The Watersmeet Hotel celebrates after achieving an extra star with the AA.
THE Watersmeet Hotel in Woolacombe has been awarded a four star rating by AA hotel services, as well as another AA rosette for its restaurant.
The hotel, which was previously a three star, was awarded the new star rating following a recent inspection, and now possesses two AA rosettes for its restaurant.
The inspection praised the hotel for the friendliness of its staff and the great service it offers, as well as the standard of the fine dining.
The hotel already holds the Certificate of Excellence 2012 award from Trip Advisor.
You may also want to watch:
Hotel owner Amanda James said: “We are delighted to be awarded both accolades following the inspection, it is an incredible achievement, however most of the hard work and recognition goes to the staff of course.
“Although we are now a four star hotel we will not be increasing our prices, offering peace of mind to all our loyal customers albeit offering even better value for money.”
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 4 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 9 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 10 Man dies in crash involving bicycle and car in Bideford