Four stars for Woolacombe hotel
The Watersmeet Hotel celebrates after achieving an extra star with the AA.
THE Watersmeet Hotel in Woolacombe has been awarded a four star rating by AA hotel services, as well as another AA rosette for its restaurant.
The hotel, which was previously a three star, was awarded the new star rating following a recent inspection, and now possesses two AA rosettes for its restaurant.
The inspection praised the hotel for the friendliness of its staff and the great service it offers, as well as the standard of the fine dining.
The hotel already holds the Certificate of Excellence 2012 award from Trip Advisor.
Hotel owner Amanda James said: “We are delighted to be awarded both accolades following the inspection, it is an incredible achievement, however most of the hard work and recognition goes to the staff of course.
“Although we are now a four star hotel we will not be increasing our prices, offering peace of mind to all our loyal customers albeit offering even better value for money.”
- 1 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 2 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 3 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 4 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 5 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 6 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 7 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 8 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 9 ‘What a Beautiful Noise' takes to Queens stage
- 10 Young Jack strides out again for charity