Former Ruda Holiday Park manager charged with rape
- Credit: Archant
The 55-year-old appeared at North Devon Magistrates’ Court on Friday.
THE former manager of Ruda Holiday Park in Croyde appeared in court today (Fri) charged with four allegations of rape.
David Mason, 55, of Warmwell Holiday Park in Dorset, did not enter a plea to the historical charges which date back to 2005.
It is alleged the offences took place between February and September that year.
Magistrates sent the case to Exeter Crown Court where Mason will appear for his first hearing on August 23.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on conditional bail which means he must not contact any of the prosecution witnesses and must not enter Devon except for court appearances or pre-arranged meetings with his legal advisor.
The conditions also stated he must reside at his lodge at Warmwell Holiday Park and must surrender his passport to the police and not leave the UK.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment