For the hospice
SIR - Bideford Phoenix Morris danced in Bideford on Saturday, March 19 and collected �58.32 for North Devon Hospice.
We have danced and collected for the Hospice once a month from September until March and have collected �304.85 in this time.
We would like to thank the people of Bideford for their generosity and hope that they will continue to support us in the future.
Since we have started collecting and dancing for the Hospice we are pleased to have collected �1779.
You may also want to watch:
Bideford Phoenix Morris
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes