For the hospice
SIR - Bideford Phoenix Morris danced in Bideford on Saturday, March 19 and collected �58.32 for North Devon Hospice.
We have danced and collected for the Hospice once a month from September until March and have collected �304.85 in this time.
We would like to thank the people of Bideford for their generosity and hope that they will continue to support us in the future.
Since we have started collecting and dancing for the Hospice we are pleased to have collected �1779.
You may also want to watch:
Bideford Phoenix Morris
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council