Food awards to highlight North Devon’s best
Vote for your favourite pubs, restaurants and cafes
MEMBERS of the public are being asked to nominate their favourite local pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes and food and drink producers.
Voting for this year’s North Devon Food Awards takes place throughout August, with the winners announced at the North Devon FoodFest at Barnstaple Pannier Market on Sunday, October 21.
Laura Holt, marketing manager at North Devon+ said: “We urge both local people and holiday makers to the area to participate in the Food Awards.”
To vote, and for the chance to win a �500 holiday, courtesy of Farm and Cottage Holidays, pick up an entry form from a participating establishment visit northdevon.com. People can also vote online the myDevon mobile phone app from August 1.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses that wish to take part in the North Devon Food Awards can pick up a pack of nomination forms and poster at their local Tourist Information Centre.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online