Food awards to highlight North Devon’s best
Vote for your favourite pubs, restaurants and cafes
MEMBERS of the public are being asked to nominate their favourite local pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes and food and drink producers.
Voting for this year’s North Devon Food Awards takes place throughout August, with the winners announced at the North Devon FoodFest at Barnstaple Pannier Market on Sunday, October 21.
Laura Holt, marketing manager at North Devon+ said: “We urge both local people and holiday makers to the area to participate in the Food Awards.”
To vote, and for the chance to win a �500 holiday, courtesy of Farm and Cottage Holidays, pick up an entry form from a participating establishment visit northdevon.com. People can also vote online the myDevon mobile phone app from August 1.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses that wish to take part in the North Devon Food Awards can pick up a pack of nomination forms and poster at their local Tourist Information Centre.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 10 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon