Food and craft fair at Atlantic Village
IF you enjoy cooking and eating the finest fresh local produce or you re a collector of beautiful hand-made local craft, then Atlantic Village at Bideford has a treat in store for you this August Bank Holiday weekend. Centre Manager Jane Mcleod ssaid: F
IF you enjoy cooking and eating the finest fresh local produce or you're a collector of beautiful hand-made local craft, then Atlantic Village at Bideford has a treat in store for you this August Bank Holiday weekend.
Centre Manager Jane Mcleod ssaid: "Following the success of our previous food fairs we are pleased to announce that not only will the hugely popular event be running again, but it has now expanded into a craft fair as well.
"Our celebration of the very best regional and seasonal food has always attracted a significant number of shoppers to Atlantic Village and created a great atmosphere in the mall, so the addition of the craft fair celebrating our regional craft produce will complement and enhance an already popular event."
On Saturday, Sunday and Monday (August 28-30) the mall will be filled with stalls offering the finest regionally produced crafts and foods.
You may also want to watch:
Produce will include quality preserves jams and marmalades to chutneys and pickles, fresh hand-made organic breads, real farmhouse pies and pasties, mouth watering soft fruits and ranges of specialist cheeses, nuts, olives and vegetables,
If that's not enough to whet your appetite, there will also be pancakes, fudge, chocolate, or for a lighter option a nice sorbet or yoghurt.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
There will also be a range of gluten-free cakes so there are scrumptious choices for everyone.
From wood to glass, pottery and leather, cards, pictures, jewellery, photographs, cross stitch to knitted goods, quilts and sugar icing, all that's best in regional crafts will be on offer.
Craft supplies will be available, too.