Flaming microwave in Barnstaple

BARNSTAPLE fire fighters were called to deal with a flaming microwave at Heppenstall Road in the town during Monday teatime. When they arrived the microwave had already been taken outside and the fire was out. The crew inspected it to be sure everything w

BARNSTAPLE fire fighters were called to deal with a flaming microwave at Heppenstall Road in the town during Monday teatime.

When they arrived the microwave had already been taken outside and the fire was out. The crew inspected it to be sure everything was safe before leaving the scene.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter