BARNSTAPLE fire fighters were called to deal with a flaming microwave at Heppenstall Road in the town during Monday teatime. When they arrived the microwave had already been taken outside and the fire was out. The crew inspected it to be sure everything w

BARNSTAPLE fire fighters were called to deal with a flaming microwave at Heppenstall Road in the town during Monday teatime.

When they arrived the microwave had already been taken outside and the fire was out. The crew inspected it to be sure everything was safe before leaving the scene.