Fire in caravan at Saunton

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE1

- Credit: Archant

Electrical fault thought to have caused fire at building site in Saunton.

AN electrical fault is believed to be responsible for a fire which broke out in a caravan in Saunton yesterday (Thursday) afternoon.

Fire crews from Barnstaple and Braunton were scrambled to the scene at a building site after reports of smoke issuing from the caravan.

They got to work using breathing apparatus, a hose reel jet and a main jet to extinguish the fire, which was started accidentally.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter