Fire engines turn out to fire in spin dryer

The small blaze at a Torrington property on Friday afternoon was caused accidentally.

THREE fire engines were called to reports of a fire at a house in Torrington this afternoon (Fri).

The crews from Torrington and Bideford arrived at the property at Penhallam, Warren Lane, around 12.30pm.

They discovered there had been a small fire involving a spin dryer that had started accidentally.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus