Fire crews attend Westward Ho! kitchen fire

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Two fire engines from Appledore and Bideford attended an elderly person’s home in Kala Fair, Westward Ho! following a kitchen fire today (Thursday).

The engines were mobilised just after 11am when the elderly resident called to say their cooker was on fire.

Crews confirmed the accidental fire caused minor damage and was out on arrival. The occupant was unharmed.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus