Fire crew's quick response prevents Mortehoe blaze

BURNT supper was the unfortunate outcome for a Mortehoe resident who became locked out of their home while making dinner yesterday tea-time (Tuesday). But things could have been much worse were it not for the quick response of a fire crew from Woolacombe,

BURNT supper was the unfortunate outcome for a Mortehoe resident who became locked out of their home while making dinner yesterday tea-time (Tuesday).

But things could have been much worse were it not for the quick response of a fire crew from Woolacombe, who managed to gain entry to the Adas Terrace home where food had been left cooking on the hob of the cooker.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter