BURNT supper was the unfortunate outcome for a Mortehoe resident who became locked out of their home while making dinner yesterday tea-time (Tuesday). But things could have been much worse were it not for the quick response of a fire crew from Woolacombe,

BURNT supper was the unfortunate outcome for a Mortehoe resident who became locked out of their home while making dinner yesterday tea-time (Tuesday).

But things could have been much worse were it not for the quick response of a fire crew from Woolacombe, who managed to gain entry to the Adas Terrace home where food had been left cooking on the hob of the cooker.