Fire at Horns Cross

Property was heavily smoke-logged

TWO fire appliances from Bideford and one from Appledore went to a fire in a property at Horns Cross just after midnight today (Tuesday).

On arrival, the crws found the building to be heavily smoke-logged. The fire was in the utility room and involved a microwave oven.

Fire fighters used four sets of breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, one covering jet and a positive pressure ventilation fan to deal with the incident.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus