TWO fire appliances from Bideford went to the Designer Rooms store in Atlantic Village today (Wednesday) when a light fitting caught fire. Fire fighters wearing breathing apparatus removed the fitting from the premises and used a ventilation fan to clear

TWO fire appliances from Bideford went to the Designer Rooms store in Atlantic Village today (Wednesday) when a light fitting caught fire.Fire fighters wearing breathing apparatus removed the fitting from the premises and used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke.The store was not open at the time of the fire, but was soon trading normally.