Final trips of the season for Balmoral
THE historic ship Balmoral is about to make her final trips of the season from Ilfracombe harbour in this her diamond jubilee year.. From Ilfracombe on Sunday or Tuesday of next week, enjoy a visit to tranquil and unspoilt Lundy Island. Alternatively
THE historic ship Balmoral is about to make her final trips of the season from Ilfracombe harbour in this her diamond jubilee year..
From Ilfracombe on Sunday or Tuesday of next week, enjoy a visit to tranquil and unspoilt Lundy Island.
Alternatively step aboard for an afternoon cruise on Wednesday of next week to see the National Trust Coast of Exmoor with commentary by Exmoor Park Rangers.
View spectacular scenery - Valley of Rocks, Lynton & Lynmouth and sail all the way to Foreland Lighthouse.
You may also want to watch:
Children go free on this trip and seniors can bring a friend for free, too.
Then the much loved-loved ship lays up for the winter in Bristol at Princes Wharf, where her loyal band of volunteers get dirty bringing the ship up to standard - "all shipshape and Bristol fashion" - for the next season.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 3 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 6 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 7 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 8 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 9 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
To be sure of your tickets telephone 0845 130 4647 or buy tickets from Tourist Information Centre or from Ilfracombe Pier Kiosk or buy your tickets on board when you or book online at www.waverleyexcursions.co.uk