Final trips of the season for Balmoral
THE historic ship Balmoral is about to make her final trips of the season from Ilfracombe harbour in this her diamond jubilee year.. From Ilfracombe on Sunday or Tuesday of next week, enjoy a visit to tranquil and unspoilt Lundy Island. Alternatively
THE historic ship Balmoral is about to make her final trips of the season from Ilfracombe harbour in this her diamond jubilee year..
From Ilfracombe on Sunday or Tuesday of next week, enjoy a visit to tranquil and unspoilt Lundy Island.
Alternatively step aboard for an afternoon cruise on Wednesday of next week to see the National Trust Coast of Exmoor with commentary by Exmoor Park Rangers.
View spectacular scenery - Valley of Rocks, Lynton & Lynmouth and sail all the way to Foreland Lighthouse.
You may also want to watch:
Children go free on this trip and seniors can bring a friend for free, too.
Then the much loved-loved ship lays up for the winter in Bristol at Princes Wharf, where her loyal band of volunteers get dirty bringing the ship up to standard - "all shipshape and Bristol fashion" - for the next season.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 3 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 4 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 5 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 6 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 7 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 10 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
To be sure of your tickets telephone 0845 130 4647 or buy tickets from Tourist Information Centre or from Ilfracombe Pier Kiosk or buy your tickets on board when you or book online at www.waverleyexcursions.co.uk