Filming underway in Clovelly
- Credit: Archant
New television adverts will be based in the historic North Devon harbour with filming taking place tomorrow and Wednesday.
CAMERAS are taking to Clovelly this week to film two television adverts for Young’s Seafood.
Rehearsals are underway today (Mon) with filming taking place on tomorrow (Tues) and Wednesday.
On Friday, Devon Casting Agency held a casting in the village to find a collection of ‘wonderful, warm and interesting faces’.
Extras, walk-ons and featured artists were also being sought for roles in the advert.
You may also want to watch:
The Hon John Rouse, owner of Clovelly Estate, said the village was the perfect setting due to the fact it was ‘historic and beautiful’.
He said: “I understand they will be bringing a trawler in when they film.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
“It’s great to have them here. It’s an appropriate place because it’s a working fishing harbour as well as a beautiful tourist attraction.
“There are a number of fishermen here who work on trawlers and catch lobster and crab.”
Are you taking part in the filming in Clovelly? Get in touch or send us your photos by emailing email@example.com