Filming underway in Clovelly
- Credit: Archant
New television adverts will be based in the historic North Devon harbour with filming taking place tomorrow and Wednesday.
CAMERAS are taking to Clovelly this week to film two television adverts for Young’s Seafood.
Rehearsals are underway today (Mon) with filming taking place on tomorrow (Tues) and Wednesday.
On Friday, Devon Casting Agency held a casting in the village to find a collection of ‘wonderful, warm and interesting faces’.
Extras, walk-ons and featured artists were also being sought for roles in the advert.
You may also want to watch:
The Hon John Rouse, owner of Clovelly Estate, said the village was the perfect setting due to the fact it was ‘historic and beautiful’.
He said: “I understand they will be bringing a trawler in when they film.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
“It’s great to have them here. It’s an appropriate place because it’s a working fishing harbour as well as a beautiful tourist attraction.
“There are a number of fishermen here who work on trawlers and catch lobster and crab.”
Are you taking part in the filming in Clovelly? Get in touch or send us your photos by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org