Feedback wanted on summer activities
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area. This is partly because of additional Exte
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area.
This is partly because of additional Extended Services funding which has come from central government and partly due to Big Lottery Play funding, which has been administered through district councils.
There are also a large number of voluntary and statutory organisations which provide sporting & arts activities not just in the summer, but all year round.
We are trying to evaluate the success of this summer's schemes and so would welcome any feedback from your readers, both positive and negative, about the activities in which their children were involved.
You may also want to watch:
Did you find it easy to find relevant information? Was there plenty going on in your area? Were the costs reasonable? If you have any suggestions or comments on how we can improve things further next year, please let me know, by emailing email@example.com or writing to me c/o Braunton School, EX33 2BP.
Judi Walker (Mrs)
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 6 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 7 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
Extended Services Development Officer (Northern Devon).