Feedback wanted on summer activities
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area. This is partly because of additional Exte
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area.
This is partly because of additional Extended Services funding which has come from central government and partly due to Big Lottery Play funding, which has been administered through district councils.
There are also a large number of voluntary and statutory organisations which provide sporting & arts activities not just in the summer, but all year round.
We are trying to evaluate the success of this summer's schemes and so would welcome any feedback from your readers, both positive and negative, about the activities in which their children were involved.
You may also want to watch:
Did you find it easy to find relevant information? Was there plenty going on in your area? Were the costs reasonable? If you have any suggestions or comments on how we can improve things further next year, please let me know, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to me c/o Braunton School, EX33 2BP.
Judi Walker (Mrs)
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 9 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
Extended Services Development Officer (Northern Devon).