Feedback wanted on summer activities
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area. This is partly because of additional Exte
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area.
This is partly because of additional Extended Services funding which has come from central government and partly due to Big Lottery Play funding, which has been administered through district councils.
There are also a large number of voluntary and statutory organisations which provide sporting & arts activities not just in the summer, but all year round.
We are trying to evaluate the success of this summer's schemes and so would welcome any feedback from your readers, both positive and negative, about the activities in which their children were involved.
You may also want to watch:
Did you find it easy to find relevant information? Was there plenty going on in your area? Were the costs reasonable? If you have any suggestions or comments on how we can improve things further next year, please let me know, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to me c/o Braunton School, EX33 2BP.
Judi Walker (Mrs)
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 3 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
- 10 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
Extended Services Development Officer (Northern Devon).