Feedback wanted on summer activities
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area. This is partly because of additional Exte
SIR - I hope that readers of the North Devon Gazette have been aware of an increase in the range of activities available for children and young people over the summer holiday period, across the North Devon area.
This is partly because of additional Extended Services funding which has come from central government and partly due to Big Lottery Play funding, which has been administered through district councils.
There are also a large number of voluntary and statutory organisations which provide sporting & arts activities not just in the summer, but all year round.
We are trying to evaluate the success of this summer's schemes and so would welcome any feedback from your readers, both positive and negative, about the activities in which their children were involved.
You may also want to watch:
Did you find it easy to find relevant information? Was there plenty going on in your area? Were the costs reasonable? If you have any suggestions or comments on how we can improve things further next year, please let me know, by emailing email@example.com or writing to me c/o Braunton School, EX33 2BP.
Judi Walker (Mrs)
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 3 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 5 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
Extended Services Development Officer (Northern Devon).